We have been engaged by a well-funded, private equity backed supplier to care homes in the UK to find a suitable business in the south of England to acquire.
They are currently looking to improve their reach through the acquisition of a southern based company supplying similar or complimentary sectors to support continued growth.
The target business should:
- Have turnover of £1m - £10m.
- Be profitable
- Be based in the following counties: Surrey, Kent, Berkshire, Hampshire, or Wiltshire
- Supply consumable products into one of the above sectors.
- Operate from either leasehold or freehold commercial premises.
- Retained management teams would be advantageous but not essential.
Should you know of any businesses that fit this criteria, please get in touch and we would be happy to enter into confidentiality agreements in order to discuss this opportunity further.
For further information please contact either:
Chris Sellars, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07730 284 229
Matthew Milnes, Associate, email@example.com, 07931 444 161 .