Selling a business can be the most significant transaction of most people’s lives. However, it is not like selling other assets. In addition to achieving the best value, there are a broad range of issues to consider, such as:
- Is now the right time to sell?
- Are there any ways to increase the value?
- When will I get the money?
- What do I need to do to prepare for the sale?
- Will the buyer look after the staff?
- Could the management buy the business?
- Will the consideration, if deferred, be secure?
- What will the legal process involve?
We will work with you to consider all these points and ensure:
- The business is in the best possible condition for sale
- That you generate interest from all potentially interested parties
- That you market at the most appropriate time
- That the sales process is managed to ensure it is as straightforward as possible to limit any impact on the business.